Thursday, August 24, 2006

On the Ball

"Dave Scott says you need to get on the ball with your blog," Beth tells me just now.

Alright.
Here's the ball.
Here I am on top of it.

I have no coherent paragraphs
and so
I will blog Beth-style:
random and poetic.

Random:

Sadness abounds.
Camus is absurd.
I like peaches.
My love for John Mayer will not die.
There is a tiny plastic statue
of Jeff Francouer
on our bookshelf.
My tan is beginning to peel.
I like the pool.

Poetic:
Dainty?
Angelic?
Nautical?
Acrostic!

(alright, that poetry was not just Beth-style, but actual Beth-written, from my favorite birthday decoration sign ever.)

More content soon.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Dude, you are SO acrostic.

dave scott said...

Beth's quotation of what I said was a loose paraphrase, I assure you. I would never be so abrasive. :)

Besides, it's only been a couple of weeks since your last entry. That puts your blog in a far better position than "The Desert Voice"...a blog that hasn't been updated since 2005!

By the way, Dana, would you consider yourself a particularly "nautical" person?

Dana said...

I am no more nautical than I am dainty. But acrostic - now that's me in a nutshell.