- gone from miserably ill to once again able to breathe with nasal regularity
- co-created and participated in the inaugural game of BURNball
- heard horrific Holocaust memories from a hidden child survivor
- been completely awestruck by the idea of the Holy Spirit
- gained a new appreciation for Bob Dylan (listen to With God on Our Side, you will too)
- aced a tragic multiple choice exam and failed a well-written short answer quiz
- decided to spend CPE time at Grady, with the people who get their heads bashed against walls day after day after day.
- heard one roommate make budweiser jokes in a sermon, and watched the other tackle a man 1.5 times her size.
- suffered through temperature fluctuations of some 40 degrees in 24 hours, compounded by the end of air conditioning and return of the boiler
- argued about the meaning of life, specifically this week in light of Qohelet's hevel
- found sufficient free time to write this completely insignificant but somewhat informative blog post.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
This week, I have: