1. I am no longer a seminarian.
2. I only have to contemplate the deep mysteries of theology and the meaning of the universe if and when I feel like it.
3. Evenings can and shall be filled with things other than homework. Like blogging. And reading fiction. And listening to live music.
4. I am a chaplain at Grady Hospital, a job that gives structure (if not consistency) to my days and purpose (if not direction) to my life.
5. I have a ceiling fan.
6. After a 5 day moving marathon affectionately referred to as "Movapalooza 2007," almost everyone I know lives in a new place. Shifts in perspective abound.
7. No longer a prisoner of the basement dungeon apartment K, I can see the sun and the sky right here from my desk.
8. Pending my grandfather's approval, I believe that all of these things combined might qualify me for official adulthood status.