Monday, December 21, 2009

cool runnings

Project. What did you start this year that you’re proud of?


My job is creating community houses, and I'm incredibly proud of the fledgling community in Cincinnati, but I'm also pretty proud of my recent attempt at becoming a runner. Before I started the Couch to 5K last month, the last time I ran was the required mile run in 10th grade PE class. I've always assumed (or, rather, made the excuse) that being a swimmer when I was young meant a different set of aerobic capacities. But, it turns out, I actually LIKE running. WHAT?! 

1 comment:

LeDonia said...

Ok you big thief! I forgive you for stealing my blogidea. I challenge you to a sprint at summer orientation in the church parking lot. Loser buys the winner the ice cream of the week at Kline's.